Green Party candidates don’t take contributions from corporations or PACs. We depend on the generosity and support of those individuals who share our Green values, principles and vision for a just, democratic, nonviolent and sustainable society.
To contribute to our campaign, please download a contribution form above, fill it out completely [if you’re retired, a homemaker, a student or unemployed, you must write that in the “occupation” section of the form] and send it along with your check or money order (do not send cash through the mail) made payable to:
Lane for Public Advocate
and mail to:
2267 Haviland Ave. #1i
Bronx NY 10462
- Contributions for most individuals are limited to a cumulative total of $4,950.
- Individuals doing business with the city are limited to a cumulative contribution total of $400.*
- Individuals may only contribute a cumulative total of $100 in cash.
- Contributions by check or money order may be accepted up to the contribution limits.
- Contributors must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited by law.